The 80/20 rule is a universal rule that applies to all modern businesses. This rule states that only 20 percent of the worlds population will achieve something while the other 80 percent do nothing and simply fade away.
If you have been forcing friends and relatives to attend business opportunity meetings at hotels and cold calling strangers and dead beat leads and this has been getting you nowhere, then perhaps it is time you tried something new and different. It is probably high time for you to change the way you approach network [...]
MLM is an extremely competitive industry by nature, and those attempting to start network marketing businesses from scratch will undoubtedly encounter many problems simply finding MLM leads who are interested in their MLM opportunity. This is all thanks to the negative image people have come to have of the industry in the last ten or [...]
Two schools of thought exist regarding MLM leads. The first is the traditional school of thought, which involves putting every name from your mobile phone down on your name list. And this means every person, from your little cousin twice removed to your elderly grand aunt. When the names on that list run out, then [...]